Enjoy an engaging online learning experience that validates competency in over 1,300 evidence-based skills and procedures. Use Clinical Skills to refresh knowledge and learn new skills anytime.
Content is available 24/7 and is continuously reviewed and updated to reflect the latest in evidence-based practice.
Clinical Skills helps nurses and other clinicians:
- Refresh and assess knowledge
- Complete assigned tasks and training online
- Master concepts through interactive tests
- Increase overall competency
- Stay informed of policy changes
Clinical Skills makes it easier to standardise, measure and document knowledge with powerful capabilities that enable you to archive lessons and learning tasks, automatically assign remediation and require acknowledgement of communications. With this level of customisation and control, you can measure the competency of clinicians and take action to continually improve learning.
Includes over 1,300 evidence-based skills, plus robust competency management.
Clinical Skills helps educators and administrators:
- Provide nurses and other health professionals with the targeted training they need
- Assess knowledge and provide feedback
- Customise and upload content
- Assign and follow discussions
- Review reports and identify learning gaps
Consolidate resources and reduce costs by integrating Clinical Skills into your organisational workflow and supplementing your institution’s Policy and Procedure manuals. Enable education to be spread across all shifts to balance training with unit coverage and hospital benefits, and reduce recruitment and retention costs by investing in the development and satisfaction of existing clinicians. Links to NSQHS Standards can be used to identify and target the skills needed to drive quality improvement initiatives and allows organisations to realise aspirational or developmental goals.
Link your EHR to relevant content in Clinical Skills with the Elsevier Infobutton.
Clinical Skills helps healthcare organisations:
- Standardise skills and education throughout your organisation
- Drive quality improvement initiatives
- Assist with quality accreditation and reporting
- Streamline training and orientation
- Reduce recruitment and retention costs by investing in the development and satisfaction of existing clinicians
- Ensure patient safety by utilising the highest standards of care
- Document knowledge for compliance and accreditation